This is not a new concept, instead it is just an implementation of a massive item sorting system in Minecraft. I already posted this on planetminecraft, but I thought it would be sensible to post it here as well.
- Can sort up to 432 stackable items
- Sorts out non-stackables into separate chests
- Sorts out potions into separate chests
- Overflow-protection, sadly, somewhat noisy
- Filters are already pre-configured, but chests are (mostly) empty
- The load/framedrop comes from the item frames, not the hoppers or the
- two manual inputs, one for items to smelt/cook, one for the rest
- two input hoppers to connect farms
- incorporates workspaces, brewing stands and enchanting area, and has
some little space left for more
- footprint 56x56x10, the schematic is a bit bigger to accomodate for
the floor and the inputs from farms
Of course here’s
The license is CC-by-sa.