Seeing is believing
These are some pictures of mine plus friends. Some more to come sooner or
- Big Badass -- sometime at a Computer Expo. I'd
- Hacker Breakfast -- From left, the back row:
AS/400-hacker Bit, VMS-hacker Momo, all-around hacker Dino, Unix-hacker
Kirth and LEGO-hacker Beni. In the front, plush-teddy hackeress Maia.
Not counting hidden guys and people which show their back only.
- at the TeamWork Camp -- when I was cute
- After coding a lot -- I'm still cute, am I?
At least when sleeping.
- The Penguin's Watch -- Double cuteness.
- Hacking and Hollering -- Me and
- Dancing to "Baby Jail" (I guess) -- true, I can
dance like this. In the Background on the chair my friend Carib.
And I don't wear a Fugazi T-shirt. ;)
- Network-technician at LAN-Com -- Very silly
- In Prague -- Long time ago, me & friends.
- Again in Prague -- Just to show my
resemblance to a certain Mr. Warhol.
- The Mad Hackers -- Kirth and Momo
- The Knight -- Heavy Metal, yeah!
- Love my Modelines -- Actually I had my
Eyes open, I just blinked.
- NZZ Literaturbeilage -- Been there and told'em
I like William Gibson.
- From My Passport -- Strange, why does one look
always so stupid on these?
- Hackers at Quake -- Me and Dino. Please
note my black and Dino's IBM-keyboard... The wine is there on purpose
- More Hacking -- "What is this supposed to do?" Me,
Momo and Pfr. In the Front, some part of Felix.
- Explaining Things -- Me and Pfr.
- The Sun -- yes, below the Monitor is the E450
- The Spotlight -- Somewhere at Cyberlink
- Hardware -- Hardware & me at Cyberlink
- At the IEX 1999 -- A bit weird looking with a faint smile
- The Apple -- Eating an apple at the IEX 1999. Hail Eris.
- Freight Train -- On a LARP, in front of a Freight Train.
- Sysadm -- Again, at the IEX 1999.
- Seegras, the original -- On my first Fantasy-LARP, New Year 2000
- Schwertkampf -- Me, Thalhoffer-Swordfighting at the Fairytales'2002
- Medieval -- Wearing my 15th century clothes and armor
- Armored -- Wearing 15th century clothes and more armor
- More Armour -- wearing again my old armour. Picture by Holger Obst
- White/Red -- Wearing 15th century clothes in white/red
- Viking -- Wearing 10th century viking clothes
- Kaptaen -- A bit theatre-costumy, 18/19Jh
- Kaptaen, gunning -- A bit theatre-costumy, 18/19Jh
- Napi -- Napoleonic pose, theatre-costume, 18/19Jh
- Gunner -- 1470ies burgundian gunner
- Navy Captain -- 1795-1812 British Navy Undress Uniform
- Medieval Handgunner -- 1470ies swiss handgunner with polegun